1. The oxidation and decarburization of the surface of […]
1. The oxidation and decarburization of the surface of the workpiece during heating are completely eliminated, and a clean surface without a deteriorated layer can be obtained. This is highly relevant for the improvement of the cutting performance of the tool that only grinds one side during sharpening (such as the twisted surface of the grooved surface directly exposed to the cutting edge after the twist drill is ground).
2, no pollution to the environment, no need to carry out three waste treatment.
3. High degree of mechatronics. On the basis of the improvement of temperature measurement and control precision, workpiece movement, air pressure adjustment, power adjustment, etc. can be pre-programmed, and quenching and tempering are carried out according to the steps.
4. The energy consumption is significantly lower than that of the salt bath furnace. The modern and advanced graphite heater heating chamber is made of high-quality insulating material and insulated wall and barrier, which can concentrate the electric heating energy in the heating room, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
5. The furnace temperature measurement and monitoring accuracy are obviously improved. The indication value of the thermocouple and the temperature of the furnace reach ±1.5 °C. However, the temperature difference between different parts of the workpiece in the furnace is large. If the lean gas is used for forced circulation, it can still be controlled within the temperature range of ±5 °c.
Degassing is a phenomenon in which the material slowly evaporates in the graphite heater and is the most important problem in the performance of the graphite heater. Any surface of a solid material may have a molecular layer formed by the deposition of gas and liquid. These molecular layers gradually evaporate due to the gradual decrease in pressure because the energy of these surfaces is less than the energy emitted by the graphite heater. Nitrogen, volatile solvents, and inert gases are degassed faster, and oil and water vapor continue to adhere to the surface and evaporate after a few hours. Porous materials, dust particles and other natural materials increase the surface area and may cause more outgassing. Radiation and temperature provide enough energy to get the absorbing molecules out of the surface. When the temperature of the furnace rises, molecules that adhere to the surface at low temperatures can be released. Therefore, as the temperature of the furnace increases, the degassing phenomenon will gradually increase.
The structure of the graphite heater, temperature control, heating process and furnace atmosphere will directly affect the quality of the graphite heater after production. In the forging furnace, increasing the temperature of the metal can reduce the melting resistance, but if the temperature is too high, it will cause grain oxidation or over-burning, which seriously affects the quality of the product in the graphite heater. During the heat treatment process, if the steel is heated to a point above the critical temperature and then suddenly cooled by cooling, the hardness and strength of the steel can be increased; if it is heated to a certain point below the critical temperature, it can be cooled slowly. Steel is more resilient.
In order to obtain a workpiece with a smooth surface and a precise size, or to reduce metal oxidation to protect the mold and reduce the machining allowance, various less oxidation-free furnaces can be used. In the open flameless oxidation-free heating furnace, incomplete combustion of the fuel is used to generate a reducing gas, and heating the workpiece therein can reduce the oxidation loss rate to 0.6% or less. High-purity graphite refers to graphite powder with a carbon content of 99.9% or more. This high-carbon graphite with high carbon content has good electrical conductivity, lubricating properties, high temperature resistance and wear resistance. High-purity graphite has good plasticity, and the use of high-purity graphite can be processed into various conductive materials.
The use of high-purity graphite has an important performance in the industrial production field. High-purity graphite is used in the industrial production fields of electricity, lubrication, metallurgy, etc. In the production of high-purity graphite, the content of impurities should be strictly controlled from the raw material, and the low ash content should be selected. Raw materials and prevent impurities from increasing as much as possible during the production process. However, the reduction of impurities to the extent required is primarily in the graphitization process. Graphitization is carried out at a high temperature, and oxides of many impurity elements will decompose and evaporate at such high temperatures. The higher the temperature of graphitization, the more impurities are discharged, and the higher the purity of the produced high-purity graphite products. The high-purity graphite application utilizes its good electrical conductivity, lubricating properties, and high temperature resistance.
The high purity and low impurity of high-purity graphite depend on the perfect production process and production equipment. The high-purity graphite produced by Qingdao Huatai Graphite has a carbon content of over 99.9% and an impurity content of less than 0.05%. Our colloidal graphite, nano-graphite, high-purity graphite, ultra-fine graphite powder and other graphite powder products are widely used in chemical, petroleum and lubrication industries. High-purity graphite powder is used in processing and manufacturing electric heating elements, structural casting molds, and smelting high-purity metals. Niobium, high purity graphite crucibles, semiconductor materials, etc.