1. For the moisture-contained carbon electrode, it must […]
1. For the moisture-contained carbon electrode, it must be dried before use and can be used after drying.
2. Remove the foam protective cap on the spare carbon electrode hole and check if the internal thread of the electrode hole is complete.
3. Clean the surface of the spare carbon electrode and the internal thread of the hole with compressed air without oil and water; avoid cleaning with steel wire or metal brush.
4. Carefully screw the joint into the electrode hole of one end of the spare carbon electrode (it is not recommended to directly insert the joint into the electrode removed from the furnace). Do not hit the thread.
5. Screw the electrode spreader into the electrode hole at the other end of the backup electrode.
6. When lifting the electrode, pad the soft material to the bottom of the spare electrode connector to prevent the ground from damaging the joint; use the hook to extend into the lifting ring of the spreader, and lift the lifting electrode to prevent the electrode from being loosened by the B end. Take off or collide with other fixtures.
The processing method of the graphite electrode is explained.
1. The pressure oscillation method requires a special machine tool, and the electrode master mold has the opposite shape to the electrode. Graphite data and forming objects are placed relative to each other during processing, leaving a certain gap. A machining fluid mixed with water and abrasive is injected into it. Together with the processing fluid, the graphite and the shaped object are subjected to ultrasonic oscillation. Under the effect of abrasive impact, graphite is slightly stripped to the desired shape. The abrasive is SiC, B4C or diamond, and the thicker the abrasive, the faster the processing speed. The machine tool works with sealed and water curtains. Suitable for EDM forming for batch production.
2, CNC active forming method requires a dedicated graphite electrode forming machine, which uses the numerical control method, has the tool active interchange equipment, can accommodate multiple tools. In order to improve the processing environment, the graphite electrode is surrounded by water curtains to avoid the scattering of graphite dust. Others can also use the wet processing method to prevent the tool from being worn and the graphite dust from scattering by the water-soluble cutting fluid. The machine tool has high-performance filter equipment, which can separate the cutting fluid and graphite chips, ensuring long-term continuous processing. It is a special equipment for graphite electrode processing and is suitable for electrode processing of molds.
3. The mechanical processing method is the method selected by the domestic general mold production unit. Graphite electrodes can be machined by turning, milling, drilling and grinding.