1. Good machining performance: cutting resistance is 1/ […]
1. Good machining performance: cutting resistance is 1/4 of copper, and processing efficiency is 2-3 times that of copper;
2. Easy electrode polishing: graphite electrode has no burr, simple surface treatment with sandpaper and can be used, which greatly avoids shape distortion of electrode shape and size caused by external force;
3. Low electrode consumption: good conductivity, low resistivity, 1 / 3-1 / 5 of copper, and lossless discharge can be achieved during rough processing;
4. Fast discharge speed "The discharge speed is 1-2 times that of copper, the rough machining gap can reach 0.5 ~ 0.8mm, and the current can reach 50 ~ 100A;
5. Light weight: The specific gravity is 1.7 ~ 1.9, which is 1/5 of copper, which can greatly reduce the working weight for large electrodes, reduce the load on the machine tool and the difficulty of manual adjustment;
6. High temperature resistance: The sublimation temperature is 3650 ° C. The electrode does not soften under high temperature conditions to avoid deformation of thin-walled workpieces.
7. electrode deformation is small: thermal expansion coefficient <6 TCEX10-6 / ℃, only 1/4 of copper, improve the dimensional accuracy of the discharge;
8. The design of the electrodes is different: the graphite electrode is easy to clear the angle, and a workpiece with multiple electrodes can be designed into a complete electrode, which improves the accuracy of the mold and reduces the discharge time.